The boss has moved and back on broadband

Day

I've finally moved house, sat in the living room now having connected the broadband, wireless and Xbox up. Why am I up at stupid 'o' clock? well....ahem.....a couple of you already know but for the last year and half I've been stuck in the house (with my armchair), not out of choice but due to quite severe panic/anxiety attacks.

For the last 6 months I've only been able to go as far as the local shop 40 metres down the road, so yes even my shop has been a tad bit too far to get to let alone Pride Park.

About a month ago I was put on a course which was pretty ***** to be honest, but I found the willpower to push myself to move to our own house where there would be no dirty barstewarding lodgers. Without boring you on, I've found it easier to go out when the streets are a little empty at stupid 'o'clock in the morning, I finally made it to the house for 15minutes on Saturday night/sunday morning.

I missed the Boro match tonight as I was in bed at 7pm ready for a 3am get up.

Anyhow, as well as all the books I've been reading, internet courses and the support from the missus I need to thank you lot, why?, for the armchair banter, in it's own way it's helped me over the last year. If I did snap back at times I apologise as there has been a few ***** days along the road to recovery.

I aint fully recovered far from it, but hopefully the new house will be a starting point, Pride Park being the finishing line.

Keep the banter coming, I'm a man I can take it (leave it Trig).

Oh and Darts is feckin *****!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've finally moved house, sat in the living room now having connected the broadband, wireless and Xbox up. Why am I up at stupid 'o' clock? well....ahem.....a couple of you already know but for the last year and half I've been stuck in the house (with my armchair), not out of choice but due to quite severe panic/anxiety attacks.

For the last 6 months I've only been able to go as far as the local shop 40 metres down the road, so yes even my shop has been a tad bit too far to get to let alone Pride Park.

About a month ago I was put on a course which was pretty ***** to be honest, but I found the willpower to push myself to move to our own house where there would be no dirty barstewarding lodgers. Without boring you on, I've found it easier to go out when the streets are a little empty at stupid 'o'clock in the morning, I finally made it to the house for 15minutes on Saturday night/sunday morning.

I missed the Boro match tonight as I was in bed at 7pm ready for a 3am get up.

Anyhow, as well as all the books I've been reading, internet courses and the support from the missus I need to thank you lot, why?, for the armchair banter, in it's own way it's helped me over the last year. If I did snap back at times I apologise as there has been a few ***** days along the road to recovery.

I aint fully recovered far from it, but hopefully the new house will be a starting point, Pride Park being the finishing line.

Keep the banter coming, I'm a man I can take it (leave it Trig).

Oh and Darts is feckin *****!

Your welcome you big poof

get well soon kid !

i know mental health problems aint easy to get over,

so hang in there , you aint too bad for a fat lazy bathtub

ps i will pay for you to come to aus for an all expenses paid treat,

but you have to come within the next 2 days or the deals off!:D

Hey good news!

And who wants to hang out with peoiple in thw day, people aree idiots in real life, as I've been given an xbox for free when I set it up ill batter you at whatever game you want!

it'll be a boxing game i heard he likes a good bashing around the ring

I'm awake I'm awake, what day is it?

Daveo has got a new armchair, the feckin spring has gone in it tho so I'l be purchasing another very soon. Might go for a lazy boy.........second thoughts she'l kill me.

Archived