Ruddy Women

Day

I'm starting this "Ruddy Women" thread for us men to moan about the ladies in our life, I'm sure I will be a regular contributor to this thread over the coming days, weeks, months and years.

My first moan is...........

The stupid cow said she would do my tax return online as she was doing hers at the time, oh right thanks, saves me a job and money I thought mwhahahaha.

Today I have just recieved a letter from HMRC telling me that they are issuing me with a £100 penalty for not submitting my tax return on time, eh?

I've just rang her up and she seemed genuily confused as she had done it well before the January deadline. I asked her how much my tax bill was this year, "I didn't pay anything", well how have you done my tax return then? errr....anyhow fast forward 5 minutes of blonde excuses, I logged into the HMRC website to see I was only 90% complete, the stupid cow didn't click submit. Grrrrrrr, shes now refusing to pay the penalty on the basis that I should of done it myself.

Ruddy Women!!!!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
surely if she did yours the same way as she did her own, she also is only 90% through her tax return and should be receiving her fine soon too

But she didn't, thats why shes a stupid cow. She actually paid £29.50 too much on hers..

Today I have just recieved a letter from HMRC

I've just rang her up and she seemed genuily confused as she had done it well before the January deadline. I asked her how much my tax bill was this year, "I didn't pay anything", well how have you done my tax return then?

I didn't ask her at the time how much it was as she'd ask for the bloody money back, I presumed she had done it as she had her debit card out. But I had to ask her today as I got the letter today.

comprende amigo?

Archived