It might be modern technology but I feckin hate...

Day

Touchscreen phones, I had a little paddy earlier and kind of launched my phone at the wall in a paddy...it made me feel better for 2 seconds, till I realised I would have to buy a new phone as I've had to selotape the battery and case on for it to work.

To be honest I'm getting sick of mobile phones now, they never do what they say on the tin, nowt but ruddy hassle, plus Boycie texts me dirty messages which I have to delete before the missus sees them.

Thing is I'm now having to buy a new phone, Orange want stupid money so I said forget it I'l buy one on pay as you go and whack my sim card in. Where the feck can you buy a decent phone with buttons thats under £200??

Every pissing phone is a touchscreen now and it's a fad I aint buying into. All I want is a alright looking phone on Orange with buttons, at least a 3.2mp camera, 3G, memory card slot and wi-fi would be nice but not that fussed.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sony W995 has a 8.1 megapixel camera, 8gb mem card - has fab sound if you are into music to, my son has it on orange pay-as-you go - unlimited everything for £25 a month.

Yer pullin me leg surely? don't you remember the problems I had with that phone? I'm already on a contract as well but every where seems to want you to pay at least £10 for a initial top up grrr.

Well I went for the Blackberry Curve 8520, rang up Orange and I signed upto some backup phone plan and I've got this one free somehow. ***** camera and no 3G, but it has wi-fi and some UMA technology that uses wi-fi for a better signal if needed. I'l try not to launch this one at a wall tomorrow now.

Well I went for the Blackberry Curve 8520, rang up Orange and I signed upto some backup phone plan and I've got this one free somehow. ***** camera and no 3G, but it has wi-fi and some UMA technology that uses wi-fi for a better signal if needed. I'l try not to launch this one at a wall tomorrow now.

good phone that, i seemed to remember recommending this phone to your a couple of months back, ive never used the camra on it to be fair to you so couldnt tell you how good or bad it is

I can also remember David coo'ing about how sexy his new phone was aswell. But can't be arsed to look back and find some funny quotes.

I might just text him in a minute to see if it's working, it's not too early is it?:D

Archived