Player of the Season 09/10

Day

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually it was a difficult decision - Barker and Buxton in with a shout - if they had played a bit more i voted for Bywater last season , but surprise surprise it goes to Sav - overall for his great leadership and the 100% effort he puts in and.....no i won't bore you with the rest.

For A change a serious post from me,The Woofer by a mile the best defender we had since Todd imo getting better and a future Derby captain.

However a special mention for Buxton despite the countless posts over all the Derby boards ,how he isnt good enough he has not imo let himself or the team down.Puts his all into every performance and puts his body on the line this imo is what we fans like to see.

He deserves the player of the year for performing above his perceived potential but i think it will go to Barker.

He's a cheating scumbag who's only dedication is to his burgeoning media career rather than his dwindling player and the sooner he ***** off the better. He sets no example at all

Dont sit on the fence tell us how you really feel.

He's a cheating scumbag who's only dedication is to his burgeoning media career rather than his dwindling player and the sooner he ***** off the better. He sets no example at all

My vote for post of the week goes toooo.....*drum roll*.......*ahem*.......Kris

I'm still in two minds about Savage. I don't hate him but I don't have wet dreams about him either.

I wouldn't say he's player of the year tbh. He's not done enough other than show passion (trying his best and getting into a couple of brawls :p).

Give me a Derby County shirt and I swear I'l put in 110% effort in every game, I'l run around like a headless chicken, I won't have a newspaper column, I won't glorify cheating nor will I ask for a single penny.

Archived