Who do Derby think they are?

Day

Read a couple of Forest forums today see what there talking about, I had to laugh at comments such as "Who do Derby think they are?", "Clough is on another planet I hate the bloke now", on threads discussing the Tyson rumour, I don't think they realise what tosh is written in the paper, some tosspot sat in a office filling newspaper colums, I doubt Clough is even interested in Tyson let alone thinking of paying 400k.

I had to laugh at other posts on Lee Croft "Do Derby read this forum for there transfer targets", yes I'm sure Clough has been sat at home on his laptop reading Forest forum player suggetion threads, fecking idiots.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If he is bringing in players like Jake Buxton then the safety of the club should be feared. He will achieve nothing with derby and will be a managerial failure.

I heard Buxton described as a 'lower league gem'.

Of course it was derby fan who said this - I had to laugh.

I think Nigel will do well to equal their final league position (18th) next season.

Those make me laugh.

Tyson isnt even there best player, that would be either Earnshaw, McGugan or Cohen. They are having trouble accepting Derby is a more attractive move to make than joining Forest, but because they won a couple of coffee cups 30 odd years ago they still believe players would jump at a chance to join Forest, silly people.

Originally posted by vicky-27;14774

Did you just declare war then David

They rate him highly though when he is fit - just what we need - fast and pacey.

Shame he's never fit, great pace on him if he could grab a few more goals a season then he'd be a star player. As he gets older these injuries will start to take there toll and he will lose his pace and become a 8 or 9 goal a season forward.

This takes the biscuit

Good good. I love his work ethic too. "The last thing I want to do is be strolling up and down a beach with a phone in my hand" I expect the man hasn't had a holiday (apart from his year or so out of the game) for a number of years!!

The above is about Billy Davies, what did he do in June 2007.

I think its unfair to base an opinion and use a title as Forest Forums and not be fair and balanced in all Forest Forums across the IT World.

For example I could provide many links to the DET that would embarrass Nigel Clough himself.

A real Forest Forum would have Match Day Predictions, Tricky Trees Topics Memory Lane, Player Profiles with links to all Forest Glorious pics and memoirs.

I know a Forum for Forest fans, who as one member who throughly enjoys it and has a total unbiased view that Nottingham Forest FC are the Greatest:D

Wanna join [url=http://www.forestforever.shed.co.uk%3a%44]www.forestforever.shed.co.uk:D

I bet you like what you see, I've got my European Cup PJ's on, drinking from my European Goblet of red wine!

Is this appropriate for here, now I'm uncomfortable,

please press delete if incorrect,

I have no problems with Moderation to acquire a clean and presentable board for members irrelavant of the individual users anarchy!

Where's the Chuckle Bros bring um in, I'm ready after my events today to Rattle and Roll them and break free from the Jailhouse Rock!

Come On Boys!

Originally posted by Red Elvis;14866

I think its unfair to base an opinion and use a title as Forest Forums and not be fair and balanced in all Forest Forums across the IT World.

I have based my opinion across 3 Forest forums I have read recently.

Archived