Derby County v Watford

Day

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Derby really need to get a win from this one, if they lose it could really sap their confidence and pitch them right into the mire. It's a 3 o'clock kick off so don't expect to much from Porter, he prefers the evening games because he's a night porter.

I had a question, i'm visiting the match against watford this weekend with some friends, we are from utrecht in the netherlands. Which stand has the best atmosphere and what is a nice pub to drink before the game? Of course i'm hoping that the rams will win.

I had a question, i'm visiting the match against watford this weekend with some friends, we are from utrecht in the netherlands. Which stand has the best atmosphere and what is a nice pub to drink before the game? Of course i'm hoping that the rams will win.

east stand has the best atmosphere, the harvester is a good pub to have a drink in before and after the match

yeh east stand is definately the best or up in the corner and the noahs ark in the town centre brunswick, harvester or frankie and benny's are all good for a drink

The West Stand is where it's at, thats where all the Prawn sandwiches are handed out by the flask brigade.

i have a ticket for here, but changing to be with the barmy army, hopefully we can make some noise in south west

and smithfields for pub, its fecking horrible, but the beer tastes bloody wonderful

Archived