ps3 glitch arghhh!!!

derbydan

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Man up, its all experience at the end of the day, and makes you a better player. When I first went online with COD I was pants....well I thought I was till I played Joe.

to be fair, when i play fifa and im winnig, everyone bloody quits the game does my head in

the same with wipeout

as for call of duty, when i had my 360, there is nothing more humilating then your your 13year old bro, giving you a master class in cod, so thats the main reason, i cant live with my self getting battered on by 12yearolds

yeh proper takes the p1ss when that happens makes it worse when they then laugh at you the americans are the worst tho take it well to seriously proper easy to wind up tho they go sick :D

that is true, the americans when i do get a kill is always good to see them get annoyed!

also beating a 12 year old german on fifa, when he was playing with bayern and i was derby, it was a good 5 - 1, i wouldnt off been so mean if he hadnt laughed at my choice of derby, or laugh at the own goal i scored in the first minute

Serves you right really, we might have to £40 a year, but at least we get to play all year

Bit off topic kris but i think i've seen you like at the last couple of games and not noticed its you since your hairs got longer since watford last season! ha ha, at west brom and plymouth with matty an that? lol

Bit off topic kris but i think i've seen you like at the last couple of games and not noticed its you since your hairs got longer since watford last season! ha ha, at west brom and plymouth with matty an that? lol

Yep mate, It was getting a fair old length at Plymouth but had it trimmed in time for Saturday! In no mood for drinking at Brom though mate was still lagging from the night before

Yep mate, It was getting a fair old length at Plymouth but had it trimmed in time for Saturday! In no mood for drinking at Brom though mate was still lagging from the night before

Yeah just thought i recognised ya! and saw you tagged in fb pictures and remembered your name from the forums haha. small world! lol

Yeah just thought i recognised ya! and saw you tagged in fb pictures and remembered your name from the forums haha. small world! lol

Indeed! Me, the lads and Mark were having a laugh about Plymouth actually, the 10 hour drive down and me and Big Matt being out till 7am lol

Archived