Sheff Utd Away

MattyTheRam

lol, il be by myself sat like during the match and am not the sort of person to take pictures of myself infront of loads of people haha

i think iv arrived in a good few at away games when not supposed to though!, sutty me mate when we was at preston jumped in on a picture that got in the man utd programme towards the back, i was like you lucky b*stard!!! haha

iv just encouraged people to talk to me or say hello if they happen to be near me lol

rofl, nahh i normaly go with about 6 of us, happens that i am the only 1 who can go with money issues and work etc etc, so travellin up with nick and helpin the lads before n after with the flag an stuff, just inside the ground 90 minutes because im not rams on tour they have different seats...

told my self i wasnt going another season missing both of the sheffield matches, missed united last time round and gonna do both this season because great days out rly!

and vicky, i wouldnt say im old few years before 20 still for me! lol

Originally posted by vicky-27;4865

Still a baby I remember when i was 20 - just :mad:

haha still a good couple of years before 20

sorry if its what think im good at its the jealousy card about my age with older people

me brothers 21 and i give him jip for it !

Originally posted by vicky-27;4876

Haha - bet you got all his old clothes when you were younger

haha didnt live with so i get new stuff, well made old stuff last, tough times

but yeh

i dont mind 90 minutes surrounded by like minded derby fans even if i dont know them, all there for the same thing anyways =)

Archived