West Bromwich Albion v Derby County

CumbrianRam

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boing Boing baggies **** ! how they are up there i don't know they are rubbish yes i know they beat us but they are still rubbish - we should of won that easy first half - Porter missed 2 sitters - i know there wasn't much choice upfront but jesus Porter was like a carthorse he is so slow, Sunu was a little better today but no where near good enough, subs came on to late, Davies should of come on a lot earlier. Great singing today and not to disappointed as we played alright - SAV was our star player today :D

SAV was our star player today :D

your having a laugh? he was allright i thought pearson, green and tongue were all far better

sav was fairly quiet, did his job nothing more nothing less

and agreeing about sunu, seems very flatfooted at times, but he does like to win the ball, was fairly physical, id say week or 2 once hes up to speed with the championship he could be a half decent player for us, showed in tiny glimpses what he can do, bbut not enough yet to warrent first team football

One thing I was really impressed with today was the Midfield, I'll admit Savage made me jump a couple of times dilly-dallying in defence but he had a steady game and gave his all. Pearson looked like the type of player we hoped he would be. We create a lot of oppurtunities, but we don't seem to like pulling the trigger and having a crack, which is where we miss Commons.

so far we have lost 7 games this season and so far he has blamed no-one...

so why would he start now??

Because nothing is ever his fault,thats why.He will make you spend beyond your means and still complain he isnt being funded enough.I would guess your acquisition panel havent done a bad job with the signings as you are in a good position,but he still slags them off.That man wont be satisfied until you name the ground after him.He is like a spoilt child.

One thing I was really impressed with today was the Midfield, I'll admit Savage made me jump a couple of times dilly-dallying in defence but he had a steady game and gave his all. Pearson looked like the type of player we hoped he would be. We create a lot of oppurtunities, but we don't seem to like pulling the trigger and having a crack, which is where we miss Commons.

trigger likes to be pulled quite often and loves crack, and he aint common either:D

savage only got songs sung about him, because opposing teams call im a ******.

yes pearson is lacking that ability to turn his hard work into chances, but pearson was one of a few players for us looking to make things happen and he allways look to run at defences

as i said savage was average, nothing special, but he didnt play bad, to be fair the whole of our midfield, was good yesterday, well except sunu, but i think hes a work in progress

Archived