Football Manager 2010

Day

Wasn't going to bother anymore with the Football Manager series, and I'm not sure why I did, but it was on sale so I bought it. I had 09 but very rarely played it, don't think I even completed a season . So then, whoevers got it give me the lowdown on the Derby squad it before I start, I don't wanna get rid of any players that suddenly become £10m players.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's still a totally different game, I was asking......

"whoevers got it give me the lowdown on the Derby squad it before I start, I don't wanna get rid of any players that suddenly become £10m players."

Not does anyone prefer Fifa, does anyone prefer eating pickled onions with there toes, does anyone prefer playing with a yo-yo on the bog.

Well anyway in FM not Fifa, first thing was to send Dickov back, stick Savage on the transfer list and demote him to the under 18's, Livermore back to Spurs. Signed Wilshere, McCarthy, Carroll on loan, sacked Crosby, Garner and Perkins. I'm now unbeaten all pre-season despite all the injuries, I could show Clough a thing or two about managing.

£15.99 with free postage from Game, it's more complex now, well the tactics side of it is anyhow. The skins been given a revamp from 08 and 09, takes abit of getting used to. You only get 500k to start off with as Derby so you have to rely on loan signings it would seem.

Game

http://www.game.co.uk/Games/PC-Games/Football-Manager-2010/~r343271/

I've got it, it's quality. Download the patches for it and away you go. Also, sell some of the bigger names with no game and you get a decent amount to playa bout with

I've got it, it's quality. Download the patches for it and away you go. Also, sell some of the bigger names with no game and you get a decent amount to playa bout with

Tried to sell Savage, no bids, offered him for free, no takers

Who else can you sell?, you start off with Hulse, Porter, Commons, Barker, Leacock all injured.

The only player I have managed to shift is Zadkovich to Chesterfield, 10k with 50% of the next sale.

Adjusting the wage budget only gives you a total of 600k to spend, I prefer 08 when you get £3.5m to spend. :D

Tried to sell Savage, no bids, offered him for free, no takers

Who else can you sell?, you start off with Hulse, Porter, Commons, Barker, Leacock all injured.

The only player I have managed to shift is Zadkovich to Chesterfield, 10k with 50% of the next sale.

Adjusting the wage budget only gives you a total of 600k to spend, I prefer 08 when you get £3.5m to spend. :D

Usually sell the likes of Pearson, Teale, Barnes. Just offer your players out above their value and the teams that are interested in them will pay way over the odds. I ended up with something like £4 mill to spend. Be wary of the wage budget if you go over it too much, the board will take a dim view.

Archived