Derby County v Birmingham City

Day

even tho we lost today i'm not really dissapointed we played really well had some good pressure and they got a last minute lucky goal which unfortunately cost us the game good display from the lads tho just hope we can carry on with this kind of play and good form

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
even tho we lost today i'm not really dissapointed we played really well had some good pressure and they got a last minute lucky goal which unfortunately cost us the game good display from the lads tho just hope we can carry on with this kind of play and good form

agreed just need to be a bit more clinical in front of the sticks, good performance played some nice football, and kept there danger men quiet, thought green had a good game and playing in the middle too it looked

Watching Man City v Stoke now, I think todays result could be good for us. Yes we lost but narrowly against a Premiership team which we dominated for large parts of the game. Say we won and went into the quarter finals, Chelsea, Man City? a 4 or 5 -0 bashing is the last thing we would need now we are coming into good form.

Archived