Derby County kits

Bris Vegas

Does anyone know if the club still holds on to old kits, or what they do with them?

My team here in Mexico (think Sunday League) are in the process of buying a new kit for the team.

Would be great to be able to buy Derby kits, but not sure if it’s viable or not?

Anyone ever contacted the club or another outlet to buy 15 kits or so?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Does anyone know if the club still holds on to old kits, or what they do with them?

My team here in Mexico (think Sunday League) are in the process of buying a new kit for the team.

Would be great to be able to buy Derby kits, but not sure if it’s viable or not?

Anyone ever contacted the club or another outlet to buy 15 kits or so?

You THINK your team in Mexico is Sunday League.  You have no real idea what day they play, but l bet online you have told them how much better they could play if they were to take your ideas on board :lol:

21 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

You THINK your team in Mexico is Sunday League.  You have no real idea what day they play, but l bet online you have told them how much better they could play if they were to take your ideas on board :lol:

Huh? I was talking about our standard. We’re not like an amateur team or anything greatly organized.

We take part in a league, it’s actually 9 a side with smaller pitch dimensions.

Mexicans naturally play passing football. Short goalkicks are the norm, so no need for me to lose my rag after an aimless punt upfield!

Archived