Should clough go if we lose to forest heavily

Leeds Ram

i think Nigel has done well to offload a lot of overseas players so reducing the wage bill,what i think he should do now is have a go at teams attack wise rather than concentrate about keeping goals out,if they get 2 we get 3 kind of attitude,if he keeps the best attacking combination he might get some stability,he mixes things up too much.start with porter and hulse up top and play commons and davies on opposite sides,a bit of flair is required,we are too negative,its no good playing teale he cant tackle and crofts fatter than me:rolleyes:

exactly!!! a bit of flair will do the trick!!!

and Bakeri, you're we aint got no money to spend so he needs support from everyone! if more people had faith in him might do the trick!!! But i think that maybe bringing in an older head at no2 will undermine him a little.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i don t see how he s made it worse. we were in freefall already. what he s doing is steadying the ship. it will take a couple of years of stability and continuity before we see much improvement and please tell me how either of those two would do any better than nigel seeing as they would have no more money than he is being given. why would either of them even want to put themselves in the position nigel is in, especially with the amount of moaning impatient fans that we have

Actually if you look at how many points we had last season comapred with this season we are no better off, and im not impatient tbh, im 16 and have been going for 9 years and have always stuck by them however, clough is tacticlly inept, and cant find players, his backroom team are crap, barker for a ,million quid, didnt have an injury in two years he coekms here and gets injuries that ahs to be somthing with the back room staff, he has no control over the dressing room for instance savage and enough is enough

people say he ahd no money but he brough barker for a million quid and bought god knows how many on free contracts, he didnt even try to get jerome thomas on a free or any good players, people like ssausagehorpe have got a better team than us and they have a smaller budget so i perosnally dont buy the no money argumant, the man plays our best centre mid green in right mid when he keeps faith with kack savage and pearson who craps himslef when he gets to the 18 yard box

people say he ahd no money but he brough barker for a million quid and bought god knows how many on free contracts, he didnt even try to get jerome thomas on a free or any good players, people like ssausagehorpe have got a better team than us and they have a smaller budget so i perosnally dont buy the no money argumant, the man plays our best centre mid green in right mid when he keeps faith with kack savage and pearson who craps himslef when he gets to the 18 yard box

in terms of progression, clubs like ssausagehorpe are years ahead of us as they ve had the stability and cohesion that we havent over the last few years. (look at burnley) i m not having a go at you young ram15 but just at people who can t see that just because we get big gates, it does not make us a big club.

constant chopping and changing at manger and boardroom level has crippled us over the last 30 years. what we need is stability and that is what they re trying to achieve. they probably won t be given the chance because of the "want it all now" brigade and then we ll be back to square 1 again

people say he ahd no money but he brough barker for a million quid and bought god knows how many on free contracts, he didnt even try to get jerome thomas on a free or any good players.

Sorry but how do you know if Clough did or didn't enquire about Jerome Thomas? and do you seriously think he would of choose us ahead of WBA who are tipped for promotion? not to mention his wages, he was on Premiership wages at Portsmouth despite only playing 3 games, and what is Clough been told to do? lower the wage budget.

youngram - there is alledgedly unrest in the dressing room but Nigel is trying to sort it - there are 5/6 players who are quiet happy to sit on the bench taking the money and not playing and this has caused a rift - not surprising ! there is also supposed to be a drinking culture amongst a few of them which he is trying to stamp out - all rumours of course but supposed to be from a reliable contact - decide yourself.

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=181&fid=16&sty=2&act=1&mid=2123093627

Archived