Crystal Palace go into administration

CumbrianRam

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel sorry for Warnock and the fans, I know Warnocks abit of a kob jockey at the best of times, but still to drop from 9th to 2 points off the drop zone is a sickener.

I wouldn't mind us taking Ambrose from them for peanuts.

Just come up at the bottom on SSN that that Football League have confirmed they will be deducted points.

Still have a game in hand over us tho, now see what players they can keep hold off. Moses looks to be off and I wouldn't be surprised if a few clubs came in for Ambrose.

Just come up at the bottom on SSN that that Football League have confirmed they will be deducted points.

Still have a game in hand over us tho, now see what players they can keep hold off. Moses looks to be off and I wouldn't be surprised if a few clubs came in for Ambrose.

apparently the tree molesters down the road want moses and are lining up a 7 figure bid :rolleyes:

No!, and you know why not?...Brown Sauce...how can they give away a years supply of mushy peas without Brown sauce. It's a joke, no wonder half our fans want the Yanks out.

Back on Palace for a second, I see Palace have confirmed 3 improved offers for Victor Moses have been made, Newcastle, Forest and WBA......Looks like he'l be off to Tyneside then.

Archived