Darts or Football?

Perky1106

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

surely it would have been more fair to have put football up against another sport... and darts against another game, like COD or Jenga???

or is it more of a "which do you prefer Sports or Games??" just using Football as an example of sports and Darts as an example of games?

i played darts the other night in the pub and to be honest with you its a

hard game to play, i will have to get some practise in!

so i went to the supermarket as part of my training and asked the butcher for 10 kilos of pure cow fat, i took this home and smeared it through my hair and body,

now all i need to do is put on about another 15 stone then i will waddle like a pro ,have the greasy hair and complexion that goes hand in hand with the game

.ps ive also rolled around the pub floor as to collect all the slops of beer and fag ash on my clothing so i can al least smell like a darts player too.:D

surely it would have been more fair to have put football up against another sport... and darts against another game, like COD or Jenga???

or is it more of a "which do you prefer Sports or Games??" just using Football as an example of sports and Darts as an example of games?

fool

Archived