Deluded manager of scum

Dangerous

Billy Davies has stated that Lee Camp is being overlooked a place in the England squad,because he is playing in the championship.

This is the same Davies that sent that judas baastard camp on loan to whoever wanted him while he was at Derby.

Camp is a good keeper but never England class.He is also a scumbag,judas tosspot.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Overlooked? not sure if Billy has noticed but there is actually a keeper in the Premiership that goes by the name of Joe Hart that has been putting in MOM performances week in week out.

Camp nor Bywater for that matter are international quality and have 0 hope of going to the World Cup.

as do i, but hed only drop it, but then wes morgan would get it, so its win win

But Wes Morgan would just lob it away for a corner. Then Gary Teale would cross it in again which means Camp would catch it easily. Win win win.

Though Forest fans were e-mailing the woman on the football league show saying he should get an England call up. Srsly guys?? :o

I was watching Race to Dakar on Sky 1, switched over during a break to see what it was like, caught the end of talking to Clough then some long haired poof came on the screen so I turned off.

Went to watch it on iPlayer this morning and its the feckin London club version with Chappers.

Back to Buzz Lightyear and the deluded fools, do they seriously expect Camp to get a call up ahead of Hart, Foster, Green and James? We've only got one game left before the World Cup, and I'l bet my left testicle Cappello wouldn't give Lee Camp a seconds thought.

Surprised the silly barstewards aint calling for Blackstock to get a call up anorl the fools.

campys daddy, phoned up radio derby having a go at billy davies i think, for not playing him, it was something along those lines, either way he will allways be a daddys boy cause he has to get his dad to fight his battles

yeh i remember that what a tool :D

Archived