Peterborough United v Derby County

Day

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i was going to go but it falls on my 30th birthday, and apparently it's unsociable to blow out family and friends to spend all day on a train to go watch the rams :mad:

You mean we have found something you find unsociable:eek:So you have standards then? anyway 2-1 to the rams

Hi all

latest report from the Ram from Peterborough.I went down to London Road ticket office yesterday they are positive the game will be on. We had plenty of rain yesterday which has cleared up the snow. Also to confirm you can pay on the day but for away allocation that is standing room only.

Prediction 0-2 Derby.

Hi all

latest report from the Ram from Peterborough.I went down to London Road ticket office yesterday they are positive the game will be on. We had plenty of rain yesterday which has cleared up the snow. Also to confirm you can pay on the day but for away allocation that is standing room only.

Prediction 0-2 Derby.

were you and your mate outside frankie and bennys against scunny at pride park last week?

Me too, Vickies not bothering this time, her hearts not in it anymore.

Kissing on the back row aint the same when you have to stand, theres no where to stick the flask and packed lunch so her hands are full looking after the supplies.

Archived