Robbie Savage

CumbrianRam

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just watched the Derby highights, they were great, fantastic viewing. But to be fair to Savage he played a lovely sideways pass back to Hunt on the right, I mean he did have space in front of him with I think 4 players it was ahead of him.

I don't think it's his fault, he quite clearly has a mental block that prevents him from kickin the ball towards the goal that we're attacking. I say give him a 5 year extension.

lmfao!

i do try hard to get live streaming , i also get up early to watch them on tv ,

i do feel sorry for you all really !

i am derby thru n thru and will always be!

ive seen good times , and ive seen ***** times

but the last 3 years are probably as bad as its been for a long time

as the old northern soul saying goes -- keep the faith!

I forced myself to stay until the final whistle, was a bit pissed off that all the players apart from moxey went straight down the tunnel.

I wasn't one of the many booing but can understand why they did, and the players should at least have the balls to stay on the pitch and take it like men, after all its us that pay for their ferraris, porche's, mansions, designer clothes and all their bling etc etc,while most of us struggle to afford to pay for tickets and travel and the new replica shirts every season. and at the moment they don't seem to be doing anything to deserve it.

after seeing the game yesterday i dont think i'll bother wasting 60 quid or so to watch us get hammered at peterborough.

I don't think clough should go, i think the players should start playing with a bit of pride cos there doesn't seem to be any there at the moment and should re-name the stadium as laughing stock park

I feel sorry for Green, the best central midfielder we have at the club by far, what does Clough do? Pick Pearson and Sav ahead of him in the centre and play him out of position.

Sav only goes sideways or backwards, Pearson likes to run at towards the box then ***** himself when he sees the D of the area. Green on the other hand would crack a shot off if he could.

i cant understand why pearson doesnt get played on the wing, im sure when we signed him, he was a left sided midfielder/winger

and play either croft or teale on the right, so green can play in his natural position of central mid

why does it seem that clough is the only one who thinks he can play on the wing?

and savage needs sevral games rest, give mendy a chance, he hasnt looked to bad on the 3/4 occasions ive seen him play

Of course he needs a rest, I know I enjoy Savbashing as I don't think he should be a regular first team starter. Saying that I can still see what he can bring to the team.....But and it's a big BUT, we can't expect a 37 year old to play week in week out, it's only a matter of time before he picks up an injury.

He might run around at all day and chase people round the pitch but I'd bet my last Rolo he gets home on a Saturday night totally fooked.

The Forest game is a game where I'd love to have him on the pitch winding up the Forest players, if he is so tired and unfit as Vicky keeps banging on about, give him the next 2 league games off ready for Forest otherwise McKenna and that Polish lad will run rings round him.

Archived