Kris Commons - Transfer Rumours

brayboy

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No!

How can you get protective over KFC?

he's lazy, only turns up on very rare occasions, and mysteriously finds a million and one injuries...

it can't be that he has been your "creative Player" that has put his all in for the last few games, because surely even the most positive fans have noticed he's only become a player worth appreciation now the Transfer Window is open...

He's a good for nothing lazy waster, whose only interested in money... and he can see Derby are struggling at the moment and is ready to move to a richer club...

You're better off rid! especially if you get a half decent, consistent player to replace him

I'm protective over the lazy over Commons, he is without shaddow of a doubt our most creative player at the club. Whenever he's on the ball he's looking to go forward and attack, where as sideways Sav and the rest of the midfield are happy to run around in circles looking clueless.

Fair enough he doesn't put in 100% every game, nor does he get back and defend, but tell me how many flair players do? he's not on the pitch to defend and get stuck in, he's on the pitch to run at the defenders and cause them problems and when he's on the pitch he does that.

It's vital we get him fully fit and back to his best, once he does that he'l become a fans favourite....well apart from the Austrailia supporters branch.

If he was only interested in money tell me why he sat around in League 1 for god knows how long with you lot going nowhere.

I'd guess he's on pretty decent money as it is at Derby, who would top his wages other than a Premiership club?

If a Premiership club came in for him and we accepted no doubt he would be interested, who wouldn't?

If a Premiership club came in for McKenna, Earnshaw, That Polish lad they'd be off aswell. It's every footballers dream to play in the Premiership, it's called ambition. I'd be worried if any player at the club was content with below average Championship football for the rest of there career.

Commons is 26 now, he must feel like he's ready to give the Premiership a crack, it could be another 3-4 years before this club even comes close to getting back up there. What I would say even with all this media speculation pretty much since the Man Utd game, not once has he stated his wish to leave Derby, hopefully he wants to stay and believes he can play in the Premiership in a shorter timescale than I think is realistic with Derby.

'That Polish Lad' has been at the centre of many stupid rumours about Forest selling him...

it isn't going to happen!

how do i know? he isn't ours to sell!

We have him on a season long loan with first refusal to buy... so Warsaw own him, and aren't allowed to sell him to anyone other than Forest untill Forest have said whether they want to buy or not in the summer.

That aside, there is a difference between wanting to progress a career so taking an offer of ot comes up, and putting yourself in the shop window, and KFC is doing the latter

I wasn't suggesting you would get a fee for him, unlike that football rumours website I'am fully aware that he is on loan, however if a Premiership club came in today and made an offer, let's say Birmingham City for example and Forest made the same offer, where do you think he would choose? guarenteed Premiership football next season or a good chance of Premiership football next season?

And how is Commons putting himself in the shop window? surely by being out injured for most of the season is not the right way about doing that, who's going to want to sign a crock?

If he wanted a move away that badly, he'd play through the pain barrier and put in man of the match performances each week to attract other clubs.

As Savage would say if you can't back up what your saying, your talking tosh. And your hairdresser spoke to a Asda checkout girl, that spoke to Commons last week and he told her that he wants to leave doesn't count. Nor does the gossip column in the Daily Star.

If a player wants to leave a club and spark interest amoung other clubs, they hand a transfer request in just like Beckford, has Commons done this? nope.

I wasn't suggesting you would get a fee for him, unlike that football rumours website I'am fully aware that he is on loan, however if a Premiership club came in today and made an offer, let's say Birmingham City for example and Forest made the same offer, where do you think he would choose? guarenteed Premiership football next season or a good chance of Premiership football next season?

And how is Commons putting himself in the shop window? surely by being out injured for most of the season is not the right way about doing that, who's going to want to sign a crock?

If he wanted a move away that badly, he'd play through the pain barrier and put in man of the match performances each week to attract other clubs.

As Savage would say if you can't back up what your saying, your talking tosh.

Is daveyboy actually AGREEING with something Super Sav says? :D

He spoke sense for about 20 seconds of his life when asking Gibson to reveal his source.

Just grates on me that people on forums, not just Forest fans but all over seem to think they know what a player wants to do based on what they read in the newspapers or other forums.

Because the Daily Star says he wants to join Hull City they take it as gospel.

If you ever hear Commons in interviews when asked about his future, he always replies he's just looking to play well for Derby and help lift us up the table and that he ignores everything said in the papers and on the internet.

He may well be bullshitting us and he does want to leave, but until I hear it from the horses mouth or see a direct quote that he wants to leave then I'l believe what he's saying.

It was the same with Hulse before the transfer window shut, the DET forum was full of people claiming that they have a mate that has a mate and his mate knows Hulse and he wants to go, what happened? he stayed and said he wants to play for Derby. He may have changed his mind by now tho.

I really don't mind who stays or goes.

But if we are going to sell players i would like to see the money put in the kitty to bring in some decent players that are good enough to compete in the championship and will put in 100% every single game, which is something not many of our players can say about themselves this season.

I know Savs name is gonna get mentioned and i agree he does put in the effort but (no disrespect cos i like the bloke) is he really good enough for what we need?

On the other hand we have players like Green and Pearson who have the ability and talent but at times look like they've given up before they even touch the ball.

I agree Savage does put 100% and it's great to see, the problem is he's a below average Championship player at best, he's not going to get any better either. Green and Pearson are techincally better players, and I know some people will think wtf Person?, they need to remember Pearson has not only won Scottish Premiership titles with Celtic, he was also in the team that beat Barcelona in the Champions League. This is the same Pearson that we have at Derby now that our fans dislike so much.

The main problem is they can't give a flying **** at the moment, is it because of Clough or his backroom team? do they all want to leave? or do they simply lack any kind of ambition and desire to progress. I don't honestly know, but selling our best players (Commons) is unlikely to lift the players when the money will be reinvested in some League 2 unknown.

Archived