Millwall v Derby County

CumbrianRam

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nah moxey only had one match suspension didnt he like jay mac?

and isnt o'brien the lad out with a heart condition?

but i agree play the no hopers and those who are lacking in match fitness, give em 60mins, so we better prepared for the league games, the last thing we need is a run in the cup, as nice as they are

Feck off!

we dunna need another loss now matter what competion it is.

Full team, wins breed confidence, you cana wrap the feckers up in cotton wool, look at that knobend Deeny, he slipped over running for cover in the feckin rain!

i know lets get a consistent side out, more wins more confidence!!

When do you give the youngsters a chance to impress? End of the season when the games don't matter that much and there just going through the motions, or a competitive game that both sides will be up for? I doubt we've got enough fit reserves to put out a full starting 11 anyhow.

Academy scholar Callum Ball has been drafted into the Derby County squad for tomorrow's FA Cup Third Round tie at Millwall.

The striker scored six goals for John Perkins' Under 18 side during December and is already in double figures for the season.

He has been a regular for the reserves in the totesport.com Central Division and could find himself amongst the substitutes at the New Den tomorrow.

http://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10270~1920446,00.html

Might not be going now :mad: might be some tickets on offer later - Dan is ill - waiting for a call to see if he's coming - not going on my tod :mad:

Should go on yer todd :L

3 people i know arent going because had no way of getting down there after roadrider sold out but fortunately managed to get a refund on the day

Archived