Derby County v Blackpool

Day

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Santa you are fired :mad: where are the 3 points i asked for ! - where was the defence ? we couldnt string together 2/3 passes -no service to the strikers and we couldn't get past their midlfield. not much else to say it was the usual sh*te - man of the match ........... Rammie !

And well done to the few Barmy Army who turned up.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
why does no one realise clough is no beeter than jewell, stastically we are at the same number of points this season as we were last season at the same point, crap signings, crap training, crap performances, crap excuses= clough out

i agree youngram and i think more and more people are begining to see this as well

thanks, tbh he hasnt tacticlly got a clue either, this was confirmed at todays game playing offsides with mcevley and buxton who have no communication, the style is awful as well, i wouldnt mind it if it bought results and we were midtable but we arn't, the injury situation could eb down to the training tbh, a lot of strained muscles and the only reason he is here is because his last name is clough, worst team i have seen in 9 years and we were all celebrating like it was christmas because we managed to beat watford away in a tight game, won once away this season and our home form is going down pan, at this rate this equals relegation

yep, im only young but i have been going since i was 7 (now 16) this is the worst derby team i have seen, and i have seen john gregory's team

have to agree been going 15years is bloody awful

it was like the people playing had never played with each other before

why did croft get taken off when teale would of been more productive if he hadnt turned up?

more inept subs from clough, i cant understand why davies and commons werent on the bench, i thought they were fit now? surely they could of been on the bench to offer something different

dickov was useless looked lost, sav looked knacked he needs a couple games rest, connoly, well im not sure how he could of possibly got worse but he did

has the catering services got worse as i qued up for 25mins in a que that barely moved, now surely you should put people who can actually work fast and do a job

the one up side is that i thought we (as in the fans) were well good, sat in the south stand and it was great, some of the chants proper made me laugh, loved it, and what was that steward doing making people sit what a tit!

and a big shout out to all who stayed to final whistle!

Davies is still injured - came back for behind closed door game and picked up another injury - don't know why Common's wasn't on the bench tho = maybe he our secret weapon for Newcastle - god knows we need one ! We are still suffering with injuries so im not calling for Nigel's head but some of his subs are mind boggling. Did you see Connolly arguing with Bywater nearly all match ? - he made some great saves again today and nearly knocked himself out saving one. There were some great chants today from a few - it was very quiet today - 'go home and wash the pots' :D

have to agree been going 15years is bloody awful

it was like the people playing had never played with each other before

why did croft get taken off when teale would of been more productive if he hadnt turned up?

more inept subs from clough, i cant understand why davies and commons werent on the bench, i thought they were fit now? surely they could of been on the bench to offer something different

dickov was useless looked lost, sav looked knacked he needs a couple games rest, connoly, well im not sure how he could of possibly got worse but he did

has the catering services got worse as i qued up for 25mins in a que that barely moved, now surely you should put people who can actually work fast and do a job

the one up side is that i thought we (as in the fans) were well good, sat in the south stand and it was great, some of the chants proper made me laugh, loved it, and what was that steward doing making people sit what a tit!

and a big shout out to all who stayed to final whistle!

tbh i think the atmosphere has been declining at derby evrr since the south stand has been introduced, i miss the banter with the away fans like when sheff wednesday came down they aloways brought 6,000 and it used to be awsome but now the south stand has tbh destroyed it

Archived