march to the match anyone??

derbydan

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They could of at least got Peter Kay to lead the march to the ground, now that would of been a gmmick 'n' half.....

Sha la la lala lalala Sha la la lala lalala Sha la la lala lalala

When the day is dawningon a Derby Saturday morning, how I long to be there with Cloughie who's waiting for me there, every lonely city where I hang my hat ain't as half as pretty as where my Derby's at.

Is this the way to Pride Park Stadium, every night I've been hugging my pillow, dreaming dreams of a Derby win sweet Cloughie who waits for me

show me the way to Pride Park Stadium.

They could of at least got Peter Kay to lead the march to the ground, now that would of been a gmmick 'n' half.....

When the day is dawningon a Derby Saturday morning, how I long to be there with Cloughie who's waiting for me there, every lonely city where I hang my hat ain't as half as pretty as where my Derby's at.

Is this the way to Pride Park Stadium, every night I've been hugging my pillow, dreaming dreams of a Derby win sweet Cloughie who waits for me

Your talents are wasted on here.

Now THAT should be the Xmas number 1.:D:rolleyes:

Archived