Sony Ericsson W995

Day

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
It better be good - just bought my son one for Christmas - wanted the Ed hardy one but can't get them anywhere they are like golddust.

Well I hope your son's phone is better than mine, the first one had a memory problem, got a new one the other day and now the sliders gone loose on the left side so it rattles alot when using the buttons. Another one coming on Friday, 3rd time lucky hopefully grrrrr.

Yep, tis pretty decent sound to be honest. Didn't bother with it at first as I thought it'd be a realy crap tinny sound. I've got two now, aswell as 2 sets of headphones and usb cables. No doubt I'l have 3 of em by Friday, for some reason they only take the phone and charger back and give me a full box and accessories in return.

Na na na na....tosser. Got to ring back in the morning to organise a time for delivery as the systems are not taking new orders due to the weather so I might see if I can go for summet else, the N97 mini looks pretty snazzy.

Well when I rang they said I was stuck with that phone now, just got the replacement one today, jeeees it's *****. The slider rattles more than a herion addict going cold turkey.

Feckin rang up and got put through to fraud prevention, not sure what I'm meant to be frauding here but hey. Told em I aint having another, got to take it to the Orange Shop so they can verify the fault, then I'm allowed to pick a new phone.

What a complete ball ache. I still like Sony Ericsson phones tho, just this ones been *****.

Archived