Perky1106

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

10,000 maybe a tad too much to ask before Christmas even by my standards. I do feel obliged to point out to my many fans....the bigger the post count, the more relationship problems you encounter. So remember kids a big post count is not cool but a big penis is.

10,000 maybe a tad too much to ask before Christmas even by my standards. I do feel obliged to point out to my many fans....the bigger the post count, the more relationship problems you encounter. So remember kids a big post count is not cool but a big penis is.

Well you got one and the Mrs left for the other :D

(sorry)

She's back in the spare room at the moment, I'd like to say for my penis but it's probably the fact the boilers broke at the new house. She made me dinner last night tho, something she hasn't done much in the almost 3 years we've been or was together, so I'm still clinging onto the hope it's for my penis.

She's back in the spare room at the moment, I'd like to say for my penis but it's probably the fact the boilers broke at the new house. She made me dinner last night tho, something she hasn't done much in the almost 3 years we've been or was together, so I'm still clinging onto the hope it's for my penis.

i told you she'd be back Daveo

• 1 month later...

Archived