What's the best we can hope for?

Day

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The world off football is so unstable, we don't know what the next 2 years hold, never mind the next 20 or 50. If you'd have told our fans that we'd be in the 2nd divison of English football and stuggling to mount any kind of challenge to return to the top league, having been relegated as the worst team in premiership history just after we won the league, you'd have been laughed at.

For all we know, a Derby fan could become stupidly, wildly rich and buy the club and send us to the top of the prem, equally, Ken Bates could snatch us and we could end up in league 2.

The same applies to Forest, or any of club...

Originally posted by Thornhill;3088

The world off football is so unstable, we don't know what the next 2 years hold, never mind the next 20 or 50. If you'd have told our fans that we'd be in the 2nd divison of English football and stuggling to mount any kind of challenge to return to the top league, having been relegated as the worst team in premiership history just after we won the league, you'd have been laughed at.

For all we know, a Derby fan could become stupidly, wildly rich and buy the club and send us to the top of the prem, equally, Ken Bates could snatch us and we could end up in league 2.

The same applies to Forest, or any of club...

Some of us had better get working then. :cool:

I think we can aim for promotion, survival, establishment and stability. Get to where we got to in the late 90s with a better run club and consistent team.

Watching Sky today and Arsenal drawing with Fulham, obviously with Giles Barnes going to Fulham, I thought, bloodyell. Fulham are a team that are always there, but nobody knows them. Fulham have never even been in my thoughts as a Premiership team.

I would hate Derby to be Fulham.

Being a Derby Fan is a rollercoaster and sometimes, I get tired of it but, if you told me Derby will be the next Fulham......:eek:

Big fish, little pool.

Little fish, big pool.

The only way round it is being a big fish in a big pool, and there aint many of them.:mad:

Archived