why do i bother..... double angry

mcapple

<span style="font-family:Verdana">Last week was bad, really bad. Still makes me angry!!</span>

<span style="font-family:Verdana">This week.......well my boy’s football league starts again and unfortunately they are no better then Forest!! My boy is ok to be honest but they lose every game and it makes me flipping angry. So for the rest of the season my week-ends are looking like being a right bag of fun!!!</span>

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<span style="font-family:Verdana">He won’t move, hates losing but there all his mates, loyalty eh?</span>

<span style="font-family:Verdana"> </span>

<span style="font-family:Verdana">You guys my struggle today, if you don’t though it is a good indication that you are definitely going the right way</span>

Originally posted by mcapple;3033

<span style="font-family:Verdana">He won’t move, hates losing but there all his mates, loyalty eh?</span>

<span style="font-family:Verdana">You guys my struggle today, if you don’t though it is a good indication that you are definitely going the right way</span>

Sound like the same loyal type as KC aywot?

Doncaster races are on today, and because theirs always a bloody riot at horse racing, they couldn't police the 2 at the same time.

I didn't listen to it mate, was dragged out. It was a mistake by our keeper for there winner I hear.

Any chance of Smithy on loan?

It wasn't on the tele either, I don't think the live stream worked either.

No we didn't deserve anything, played awful, the only good thing was Savage's goal, and the laugh he gave us warming up.

My son changed team's as his was doing awful - didn't like the new team hardly played - his old manager asked him to come back - and now they have a few more players and are a good side - so you never know, next season might be better, can't he get some new players in?

<span style="font-family:Verdana">I cannot believe what happened this morning……….for the first time ever they won!!! What was more amazing is there is a team that is far worse, I truly felt sorry for them and their parents. However I am sure they will get better. </span>

<span style="font-family:Verdana">My boy now feels like a world beater, they won 5-1 and he scored the first goal even though he plays at the back. He struck it from outside the box, by the time we got home it had move to “from the half way line“.</span>

<span style="font-family:Verdana">Surely my luck cannot continue today………………….</span>

Originally posted by mcapple;3027

<span style="font-family:Verdana">Last week was bad, really bad. Still makes me angry!!</span>

<span style="font-family:Verdana">This week.......well my boy’s football league starts again and unfortunately they are no better then Forest!! My boy is ok to be honest but they lose every game and it makes me flipping angry. So for the rest of the season my week-ends are looking like being a right bag of fun!!!</span>

I have to go through this every sunday too...U8s 7 aside....in the last few weeks we have lost many and won a handful...not many...on most occasions we can't even get the full 7 together....

However last week, we had 7 and we destroyed one team for 35 minutes of a 40 minute game until we just lost out in the end 5-4...plus we missed a last minute penalty....the lads were knackered, no subs....the other team had another 6 players as subs and i'm sure they had one lad who was playing above his age, but tbh i don't care, it was the performance that mattered and i was proud of them....

Another Bonus, 2 of my Derby boys were scouted, the week previously when we played with 5 men and lost 6-1...even though we were only losing 2-0 at half time...again they were knackered at the end with no subs or a full team...

The scout....he was a Forest Scout lol

Derby boys pinched from under the noses of Derby scouts lol

Originally posted by David;3056

Pleased for your lad, they feel every win and loss more than any professional footballer. Just hope your luck stops now

hey david, you will never guess my boys name.........i will give you a clue

its not McGugan

Pear Tree Ram,

good luck to your boys, whatever happends it sounds like they will be keeping fit !!!!

Archived