Players for Sale from midnight

Cook1988

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, RamLad1884 said:

This will be an unpopular one, but I thought blackman played well last night, clearly the pressure of goals is getting to him but as a striker he seemed to show the attributes we want. There was a fair few times he brought the ball down and got the game going from up front, plus he never really stopped running 

Is he ever Goin to score apart from pens tho, come on frustrating 

All fan have different opinions which is why forums like this work. Myself personally think that players don't come bad over night. I would get rid of Baird Blackman Bent  and Johnson aa they all have been poor when they've come into team. Baird to negative and plays backwards and is slow. Johnson  has one good game for every 20 bad. Bent is ineffective in this team. And Blackman should of never come.

Pearson is trying to shoehorn a team that is use to a fast freeflowing footballing team into a system that doesn't suit them and we're getting dross football. I do believe he will get it right but not with the players he has at his disposal at mo. 

So patience is key for us fans at moment and not to expect much this season as I don't think we will make top 6. 

Archived