Philosophy and system

Sexydadbod

8 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Are you new to this whole "Derby County" thing? :thumbsup:

Hardly, I'm an old git whose first Derby game was Arsenal away in 70-71. We lost, but I've always tried to maintain a "glass half full" attitude. I'm all for people speculating and discussing all sorts of Rams issues on here, it's the whole reason the forum exists, but I thought this thread was getting far too critical, almost nasty, about something that hasn't even happened yet. Maybe I'm just getting touchy in my old age :) 

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, OohMartWright said:

Hardly, I'm an old git whose first Derby game was Arsenal away in 70-71. We lost, but I've always tried to maintain a "glass half full" attitude. I'm all for people speculating and discussing all sorts of Rams issues on here, it's the whole reason the forum exists, but I thought this thread was getting far too critical, almost nasty, about something that hasn't even happened yet. Maybe I'm just getting touchy in my old age :) 

No, you're not. It can be a frustrating place for an optimist on here. 

All the cynics and the faux-cynics with their "I hope I'm proven wrong" attitude have however, been proven more right than wrong in some specific contexts (not all, or even most of them) and in that they've gained traction. 

I have a strong feeling that this forum would get quite quiet very quickly if we had a successful period. It certainly did last season when we were doing well.

Naw ,, disagree ,, good balance on here ,I read some other forums but don't post on them ,only here really and that's cause I like the mix on here and in the main you can get a good exchange of opinions , of course there are some who hold very entrenched view on stuff and can't ever be swayed no matter what is said in debate but it's far from being the majority 

Archived