Cars - European Championship of Cars

Bridgford Ram

Hi, I work at Experian and have started a Social Media Campaign where I have picked a car from each nation competing in the European Championships and each time there is a game I run a twitter poll for 24 hours for people to vote on their favourite of the two cars.  For example Sweden and Italy played today so one of the polls is between Volvo v40 and FIAT 500.

I have no budget to do promoted tweets so if any of you guys are on twitter any votes, follows or retweets would be much appreciated.

I am AutoCheck_co_uk on twitter.  Follow me here - https://twitter.com/AutoCheck_co_uk 

If anyone does help and ever buys a used car I'll be happy to help you out.

Cheers 

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just another request / reminder on this.  There are currently 2 polls open on twitter;

Renault Clio (FRA) versus Rinspeed sQuba (SUI) and Dacia Duster (ROU) versus Tartan Prancer (ALB).

Then of course the Mini (ENG) will be in one of the two polls tomorrow

10 hours ago, Bridgford Ram said:

Just another request / reminder on this.  There are currently 2 polls open on twitter;

Renault Clio (FRA) versus Rinspeed sQuba (SUI) and Dacia Duster (ROU) versus Tartan Prancer (ALB).

Then of course the Mini (ENG) will be in one of the two polls tomorrow

Mini is German, should be Aston Martin or the new McLaren Vulcan, not a now bloated mini.

Archived