Derby County v Coventry City

Day

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1-1 draw.

One thing I would like the tv companies to do is quit the Brian Cloughs son Nigel thing .It puts more pressure on Nigel,and it has been going on now since he arrived.Every time Derby are on tv they talk about the great job his dad did and that he has a tough job emulating him.

He will never emulate him for gods sake.Leave him alone and let him do his job.

Your right i don't HAVE to... but i can, and i want to... so i will...

but thanks for your concern for my happiness and welfare xxx

bakeri you patronising pr*ck,

i hope the next time i speak with you is via a medium!

now do me a favour and frequent your own site, after all your red scum and will always be that!:mad:

NOTE: This sort of comment is not welcome on this Board. Yes Bakeri666 is a Forest fan, he is not a WUM.

Away fans are damned for winding us up, and also damned for trying to offer us sympathy.

I know Bakeri666 is a nice sort. If you have problems with any member, I advice you to select the ignore button, or it will be you and not the other member who will be excluded from this forum.

Up the Rams.

We're at home, Leacock and Hulse should be back, Green is also tipped to make his return for this one. Coventry only scored 7 goals in 7 games away from home this season winning just 2. The 3 points are ours, just don't put yer house on it.

Derby 2 - 0 Coventry

bakeri you patronising pr*ck,

i hope the next time i speak with you is via a medium!

now do me a favour and frequent your own site, after all your red scum and will always be that!:mad:

NOTE: This sort of comment is not welcome on this Board. Yes Bakeri666 is a Forest fan, he is not a WUM.

Away fans are damned for winding us up, and also damned for trying to offer us sympathy.

I know Bakeri666 is a nice sort. If you have problems with any member, I advice you to select the ignore button, or it will be you and not the other member who will be excluded from this forum.

Up the Rams.

if this sort of comment aint welcome , then how come is still on show?

i said he,s patronising, am i lying?

what gives that **** the right to come on this site and make any sort of comments about dcfc?

he,s a forest fan when all said and done

and shoild be treated that way, i bet he,s basking in this , if you had an away end then this would stop this ,

your choice boycie ban me if you like ,

it still wont stop my feelings towards him:mad:

if this sort of comment aint welcome , then how come is still on show?

i said he,s patronising, am i lying?

what gives that **** the right to come on this site and make any sort of comments about dcfc?

he,s a forest fan when all said and done

and shoild be treated that way, i bet he,s basking in this , if you had an away end then this would stop this ,

your choice boycie ban me if you like ,

it still wont stop my feelings towards him:mad:

infact you better had get the red card out , at least this way you will be able to say i even banned one of our own for objecting to a forest fan being on our site, what a site this is if thats the case

a real derby fans site ???????

propaganda=yes:mad:

come on trig give it up mate you know you can use the ignore button if you don't like a particular user so if you feel that strongly about bakerii use and visa versa for bakerii there's no need for all this bad blood back to the topic 2-1 derby win up the rams ;)

Trigger as we have now told you on countless occasions there is an ignore user option in your user control panel, you have also been asked to contact a moderator or admin if you have a problem with a member by PM. If you cannot use the ignore option and continue to make abusive posts towards another member whoever they support you will be banned its as simple as that now and I have to say it's not something that I would enjoy doing.

Archived