Euro16 Panini sticker swap thread.

Boycie

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

Just got one, for my son of course (he's 9 months old), from a petrol station. They were selling the album with 5 packs of stickers (5 in each pack) plus you get 6 in the album to start you off, for £3. It's 50p a pack. Work that out, and it's cheaper to buy loads of albums. £3 would get you 6 packs (30 stickers), or it get's you an album with 5 packs (25 stickers) plus 6 in the album = 31.

Top tip.

but don't all the albums come with the same 6 stickers? They used to on a sheet stapled into the middle pages.

anyone else remember us having the Panini Family Stand /Key Club in the Normanton end? I remember getting a sticker book and loads of stickers one home game, sitting on my milk float (aged 8 or 9) on the terraces sticking in stickers for the 2 and half hours until kick off.

On 11 April 2016 at 17:02, davenportram said:

but don't all the albums come with the same 6 stickers? They used to on a sheet stapled into the middle pages.

anyone else remember us having the Panini Family Stand /Key Club in the Normanton end? I remember getting a sticker book and loads of stickers one home game, sitting on my milk float (aged 8 or 9) on the terraces sticking in stickers for the 2 and half hours until kick off.

Your dad had to go one better didn't he?

most sat on a milk crate, not you though :lol:

Archived