Would you want the Arabs?

Day

The Americans decide to sell up and a group led by a Arab billionaire want to buy the club, there ambitions are to take us to the Prem within a year or two and compete for a place in Europe in 5 years. Would you welcome them or would you prefer English or even local businessman taking over who say there long term goal is for Premiership stability, although they would be content being a yo-yo club?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its a hard one because if we did get arabs they would come in with all the cash ect and would probably get instant progres ie back in the prem ect but would we loose the clubs identity in the process and if we got someone local or a british business man / consortium with not as much cash and it would take us years to get back up into the prem but it still would be a fans club were never gonna be massive are really all we can hope for realistaclly is for the likes of villa fulham bolton ect decent prem side but never gonna be world champions

I dont want arabs,I prefer to keep ownership closer to home.The problem is football is so false nowadays that you have to buy the Premiership title.It is sad the way football is going.I used to have a lot of sympathy for Man city and their fans.I dont now.They will buy the league title and I will hate them for it

Archived