Hellooo

Marvin

Alright every1?

Used to look about therams forum and posted only a few times but got very fed up with how gloomy it is.

Well my 2nd name is Marvin, im 17 and at second year of college. Had a season ticket ever since pride park opened and currently sit at the bottom of the south east corner upper.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Welcome to our forum, never take anything to heart unless it's said by a red dog bar steward.

Never go off topic, post sick or weird stuff, or swear or call people GAY.

If you do this, then you're a better man than me.

haha i never do take anything to heart really, pretty easy going. Suppose i swear quite alot but ill try moderate it ;)

There's a guy who used to sit near me in SE Corner with MARVIN on the back of his Derby shirt. Is that you?

and yes mate my old goalkeeper top had Marvin on the back of it. I still sit there but just dont wear it because all the sponsor came off the front cuz it went on radiator :\. Where do you sit then?

haha i never do take anything to heart really, pretty easy going. Suppose i swear quite alot but ill try moderate it ;)

and yes mate my old goalkeeper top had Marvin on the back of it. I still sit there but just dont wear it because all the sponsor came off the front cuz it went on radiator :\. Where do you sit then?

Haven't got a ST any more :frown: but I used to sit/stand in the SE upper a lot.

I have seen it on the back of a shirt from the SE lower, am up about 6 rows from top.

Archived