Adam Pearson - resigned

vicky-27

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
reckon it would be benifital for Derby? :confused:

***** gonna hit the fan at this club.

Why cant we have a stable season?

More will come of this than just his resignation, IMO its partly to do with him not being happy with the yanks, and something to do with the Hulse transfer/ to do with Clough, whichever corner he was backing. Or to do with whats going on at Hull at the moment!

hmm guess its all gonna be speculation for a long time as i dont really see him sayin why he left officially. But its obviously a disagreement. Did billy blame Adam Pearson for why he left? or was it just the board generally.

Look.

Pearson came to the club soley to find a backer to save the club, In my opinion, yes he found the yanks, also made money selling the club to them. He kept a stake in the club I think after selling it to the yanks, I could be wrong.

So, What does it mean to Derby? Absolutly nothing, no change to our club.

Gadsby said that the rest of the old board could not or would not pump anymore money into the club, In steped Pearson, and I am grateful to him for that.

In the end, it's all about money. Sky sports are reporting that the club will now streamline the setup with tom glick running things and reporting directly to Andy Appleby.

Wait and see what happens, no need to panic, he was never a "Derby" man anyway.

i suppose it's one less big wage bill for the club if glick is taking over its less middle men too if glick is reporting to appleby lets just see how it goes i wasn't too sure this was a good thing for the club last night but i'm thinkin this could be a good thing now :)

Apparently the club are now on a "stable footing".Nigel Clough is going to take this club forward to success etc,etc,etc. What flannel.This club is in limbo.We havent a clue who is investing in the club,or how much is being invested.The yanks are a mystery.The coaching staff are doing the manager no favours,the players might as well start training at the city hospital.

Sounds anything but stable to me.

Just seen on the DET forum that on Radio Derby this morning it was mentioned that had Pearson had an opt out clause and had he stayed until January as part of his contract he would of been had to invest more money into the club.

Archived