Where is Sam Rush?

61GT

7 hours ago, RamNut said:

Re-sitting his O levels?

I would believe so!

Some interesting snippets from his talk at the school after being asked some questions, baring in mind my friend told me all this over a few beers, so apologies if some of the info isn't 100 per cent accurate but this is the jist:

Before he became a Sports Lawyer or whatever he was, he actually wanted to be a teacher. 

He knows David Beckham very well and Sam is actually mentioned by name in DB07's first autobiography I am led to believe.

When asked why he hasn't gone to a bigger club (Apparently a forest fan asked this), he said he is fully invested in the project at Derby and basically loves the club by the sounds of it.

He wants Derby County to be a focal point of the community and bring the city together.

Apparently the youngster. who just signed a contract for the first time, his name passes by something bos possibly? Apparently he is an excellent young player and is very committed, he trains on hours after everyone else goes home. I think this has gotten Wassall in trouble with his own wife for having to do the extra training with him. 

Finally,  Mel and Clement didn't see eye to eye most of the time because of Clements refusal to buy into the agreed plan which I guess is now common knowledge anyway.  

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived