Ipswich Town v Derby County

Day

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Derby County surprise the footballing world and come away from Ipswich with a point, they were expected to gift Roy Keane's team there first three points of the season. A battling performance from the Rams earned themselves a well deserved point and clean sheet on the road.

derby to be winning 1-0,

then the stewards find a rucksack on an empty seat ,

the game gets abandoned,

in the replay ,nigel has spent nearly all of his treasure chest from the generous american board, $7.50 the same price as the the white t shirts on 12 more players, 3 from ilkeston town, 4 from draycott colts and the final 5 from long eaton utd ,

so all 12 defenders played in the 7-0 mauling,

nigel says it will be fine and given time these star signings will be fine, nobody was too upset with the scoreline ,

alls well that ends well eh?:D

Skybet odds

Ipswich win 11/10

Draw 9/4

Derby Win 13/5

Before I get asked what do the odds mean again by non gamblers, if you put a fiver on any of those three selections for an Ipswich win you would get returns of £10.50, a draw £16.25 and Derby win £18.00. I think it's fair to say they don't think we'l get owt on Saturday.

Just been reading about some of the Blackburn squad having swine flu and it got me thinking...with our current injury situation and say 8 players contracted swine flu surely the FA would postpone our game against Ipswich on Saturday. Now I'm not suggesting we send a load of pigs round to sneeze on the players, they did a decent job acting like they were footballers so maybe they could fool the FA medical team they have swine flu?. Just a thought.

Have some positivity... you have pulled off some good results... either that of Daveyboy or Trigg have had a flashforward moment and your screwed!

After loosing the lead at the weekend, Derby may well have a point to prove and fight out a decent scoreline...

Plus lets face it, by now Ipswich have got to have given up on the idea of ever winning

Archived