Derby County v Queens Park Rangers

CumbrianRam

only Sav and Dickov bothered to put any effort in today.

Sorry and I know you won't agree but Savage is just an older version of Tito Villa. Don't get me wrong I thought the vision to put Dickov in for the first goal, the "Beckham" free kick he stuck away was top drawer and the covering run to deny Routledge late on deserves some credit but other than that what did he do?

The effort he puts in running round like he's 18 again is great to watch although he reminds me of Villa and that's not enough for me.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want him to win the midfield battle and put his foot on the ball, the amount of times Tarrebet and Routledge were left in bags of space and able to run freely was ridiculous. The whole midfield was poor yesterday and were left chasing shaddows for most of the game, I just don't get all this they were the only ones putting any effort in" argument, the midfield was crap yesterday.

Sav canna chase every ball, their players kept passing it around and sometimes it went over the otherside of the pitch to where sav was.

Bloody unsporting I know, but maybe we need a teleporter to make sure he can keep up with a ball that is kicked at 60mph.

David - should of gone to specsavers - Sav was my and the official man on the match - just what has he got to do to impress you :mad:

Fab set up for Dickov, great goal from the free kick , put some great crunching tackles in, ran his heart out for 90 mins - what more do you want ?

Bywater for me was man of the match if you can call it that, yes he ****** up the wall for the free kick but he also stopped us from losing 2-7. Savage just doesnt do it for me, personally I can't wait to get Green back and give Addison a shot alongside him. Agree or disagree that's my opinion I'm affraid.

I actually thought that Barker had a decent game apart from their 3rd in which he was no-where! The problem for me though is not the defence but the wingers and Attackers, no pace whatsoever and they're always static resulting in the midfield losing the ball and us having to Defend again. Get Teale out the side for Ipswich and chuck in that Mills, he can't do any worse.

Archived