Derby County v Queens Park Rangers

CumbrianRam

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We just were not good enough. QPR were far more superior going forward, however not so good at the back and if Hulse had some composure we could have nicked a point.

We are on a terrible run but we are still outside of the bottom three and things can only get better.

We shot ourselves in the foot, we took an undeserved 2 goal lead then sit back and hope to defend it. With players like Routledge and Tarrbet it was always going to be when and not if they would score, they are the sort of players we lack and desperately need. Croft was nowhere to be seen in the second half and Teale is a waste of ******* space.

Our tactics are all wrong, theres no support for Hulse when we have the ball as 10 of the players are still in our own half, we need to be more confident going forward and get players up the pitch putting pressure on the defence. Hulse also looked to lightweight for me, any ball played up to him he goes down to easily looking for the free kick, has he been told to do this? as we look most dangerous from set pieces.

Great vision from Savage for our first goal and obviously putting the other free kick away, he also made a great run across the box to deny Routledge but other than that and alot of running around in circles I still don't see what all the fuss is about.

Not a great debut from Hughes, sloppy passes and looked lost when on the ball, to be fair he hasn't been at the club long and will hopefully improve with more training with the rest of the players.

Cloughie should send em all home tonight with a ball to keep next to them and learn to keep hold of it.

Dissapointed with the fans today, no need to throw the t-shirts on the pitch or boo at the end it was ******* pathetic and made us a laughing stock on national TV, we was outplayed and outclassed today by a team that is on form and wasn't expected to beat.

We were totally out of our depth to start with but we should have held on to the lead. The weakness in our wall and our feeble defending cost us. It wasn't good enough. Moxey, Connolly and Bywater made me nervous every time they were near the ball tonight.

We shot ourselves in the foot, we took an undeserved 2 goal lead then sit back and hope to defend it. With players like Routledge and Tarrbet it was always going to be when and not if they would score, they are the sort of players we lack and desperately need. Croft was nowhere to be seen in the second half and [sIZE=3]Teale is a waste of ******* space[/sIZE]. :mad:

Our tactics are all wrong, theres no support for Hulse when we have the ball as 10 of the players are still in our own half, we need to be more confident going forward and get players up the pitch putting pressure on the defence. Hulse also looked to lightweight for me, any ball played up to him he goes down to easily looking for the free kick, has he been told to do this? as we look most dangerous from set pieces.

Great vision from Savage for our first goal and obviously putting the other free kick away, he also made a great run across the box to deny Routledge but other than that and alot of running around in circles I still don't see what all the fuss is about.

Not a great debut from Hughes, sloppy passes and looked lost when on the ball, to be fair he hasn't been at the club long and will hopefully improve with more training with the rest of the players.

Cloughie should send em all home tonight with a ball to keep next to them and learn to keep hold of it.

Dissapointed with the fans today, no need to throw the t-shirts on the pitch or boo at the end it was ******* pathetic and made us a laughing stock on national TV, we was outplayed and outclassed today by a team that is on form and wasn't expected to beat.

useless cnut

Well, where do you start?

The opera singer?

The national anthem?

The feckin t shirts?

What a cnut the club made themselves look, it's all razzamataz for the cameras, there were more free tickets about than football idea's on the pitch.

The Yanks want to stop these hollow gestures to us fans, I'm getting sick to my back teeth with all these free tickets and feckin gimics that are thrown at "fans" who havn't committed to the cause for the full season, like us season ticket holder have.

Stick yer t shirts up your @rse! was the call from the East enders, I would like them players to wear one of them shirts for the rest of the season. They were useless, clueless, heartless, and shameless.

Now I'm not an anti Nigel man, but for fecks sake! He needs an experianced hand in that set up, not a load of yes men like he has now.

That would be a show of a beaten man, to bring in help now so that aint gonna happen. Cloughs are proud men and with good reason, but I'm seriously thinking that we are only looking one way at the moment, and that I'm afraid is down.

Lets see what happens in January. Lets see what the investors think about the club. Lets see if they are looking for a quick return after reducing our debt and looking to sell a "well supported club".

No investment in jan, and they board will be fecked, they will be sure that the fans will turn on them. Were all hoping for a turn in fortunes when the injured men return. I'm not holding out much hope.

When there first goal went in, our players were standing there hands on hips looking sorry for themselves. QPR never looked worried once.

As for not throwing the t shirts on the pitch, I'd have liked to have thrown then into the directors box.

They're taking us for tw@ts, I'm sick of the **** football, and the fans first ******.

Results FIRST! fans second, and I'll be happy.

****** off well and truly, and I stayed till the end, they deserved the boo's, I didn't boo, but they deserved them, and the board need to take the blame aswell as the player and manager.

Well said Boycie - feel the same - i didn't boo either but i can understand why they did - only Sav and Dickov bothered to put any effort in today.

I have to say though i went to the Pedigree suite after the game and met Nigel,Bywater and Sav - ooohh Sav - shook his hand and got his autoghraph - swoon- swoon- :D they stayed right to the end till they had seen everyone, not many clubs would do that. - Matty i saw you dash over and get a kiss off Sav ;)

Well said Boycie - feel the same - i didn't boo either but i can understand why they did - only Sav and Dickov bothered to put any effort in today.

I have to say though i went to the Pedigree suite after the game and met Nigel,Bywater and Sav - ooohh Sav - shook his hand and got his autoghraph - swoon- swoon- :D they stayed right to the end till they had seen everyone, not many clubs would do that. - Matty i saw you dash over and get a kiss off Sav ;)

You saw me dash over an tell sav we will be there every week home or away, an ta keep his chin up, fair play he looked f*ckin knackerd!!

Haha yes i saw you whispering into his ear :D yeah i was very pleased they even turned up after that performance - i wanted to say thanks to him for always clapping the fans at the end - the only one to do it today again !! but was to embarrassed :redface:

Haha yes i saw you whispering into his ear :D yeah i was very pleased they even turned up after that performance - i wanted to say thanks to him for always clapping the fans at the end - the only one to do it today again !! but was to embarrassed :redface:

Shouldnt be embarassed realy.

They are just normal people, at work.

Sometimes people forget that! lol

Archived