Greg Mills re-called

vicky-27

TEENAGER Greg Mills has been drafted into the Derby County squad this weekend after being recalled from his loan spell at Solihull Moors.

Mills scored four goals in four games for the Blue Square North outfit and had his stay extended to a second month last week.

However, the Rams have now activated a recall clause in the deal and the 19-year-old forward, who is yet to make his Derby first-team debut, could feature in the 18 at Leicester City tomorrow.

Will you score a goal for us ? willllll youuu score a gooallll fooooor uuuuussssssss :p

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gives the lad a chance to impress if he gets on!! they are tough leagues down at the bottom so it will have gave him a taste of some rougher football!! I hope he does well if he gets on!

He will become an instant hero if he comes on a grabs the 3 points for us against fester with a wonder goal!!!

Squad and full, can those words be used in the sentence?

I don't think we should expect to much from him, yes he's scored goals although at a lower level, keepers and defenders are more experienced at this level. I can only see Cloughie bringing him back for backup on the bench with us playing 4-5-1 tomorrow again rather than sticking him straight into a local Derby game.

By the way welcome to the forum HAZ, sorry you couldn't post earlier as we've just moved and the permission gremlin struck again.

Cheers, its a new forum that we have converted to only 24 hours old so you will have to bare with us at the moment, for some reason new members that validated there account was stuck in validated and those that didnt could post straight away. All be abit arse about tit but its fixed now. Let's hope the new forum brings us luck and 3 tomorrow!

Archived