Is this real?

Boycie

Dearest One, I wish to notify you again that you were listed as a beneficiary to a total sum of Twelve Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($12.5Million USD) in the intent of the deceased (whose names now withheld since this is our second letter to you) working in an oil servicing company in Southernside-Nigeria. Get Back to me via(attorney.lambert@btinternet.com) for more details. Yours in Service,John Lambert

WOW! What as the chances of that happening!! I might invest in the club.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dearest One, I wish to notify you again that you were listed as a beneficiary to a total sum of Twelve Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($12.5Million USD) in the intent of the deceased (whose names now withheld since this is our second letter to you) working in an oil servicing company in Southernside-Nigeria. Get Back to me via(attorney.lambert@btinternet.com) for more details. Yours in Service,John Lambert

WOW! What as the chances of that happening!! I might invest in the club.

Go ferrit!

Kin ell! I might buy another player!

[sIZE=2]Attn:Lucky Winner,

The Lottery Winners International programs held October-2009.Your E-mail Address won, you have been approved for a lump sum payout of £850,502.00.The online cyber lotto draws was conducted from an exclusive list of 21,000 email addresses of individual and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer search from the internet, no tickets were sold. After this automated computer ballot, your e-mail ID emerged as one of the winners in the 3rd category and was attached to serial number:5368/02 and ticket number:56475600545188 which consequently won the lottery in the 3rd category.

Contact Person: Dr.Mark Lambert

Email Address: uknlclaimsdept009@live.com

Claims Requirements:

1.full name:

2.Home Address:

3.Age:

4.Sex:

5.Tele:

6.Occupation:

7.Country Of Residence:

8.Nationality:

9..Amount Won:

Remember that this program is organised to enhance unity and also encourage all micro-soft users all over the world.You are to keep all lotto information away from the general public especially your ticket number and ballot number. (This is important as a case of double claims will not be entertained).Congratulations once again from all members of our staff, and thank you for being part of our promotions program.

NOTE: Ensure to Froward your Claims Information Via: uknlclaimsdept009@live.com For The Immediate Processing Of Your Claims.

Warm regards,

Ow Weng Moon

Online Co-ordinator [/sIZE]

Archived