John & Edward

Day

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Louis, John and Edward. Irish Mafia innit. All the Celtic pride of the Irish means they'll all be voting to keep them in it.

Simon Cowell's a decent bloke. Though Louis Walsh doesn't have a clue about anything especially music and slates Simon Cowell for knowing nothing at Rock music.

i hate these 2 pompous little tw*ts! the only reson they are still in is coz some moron thinks they could be the new bros, only bros could actually sing!

they get right on my wick they do - i wish i could kill them in a really slow and painful way............. maybe something includin some chicken wire, a credit card, some razors an a cheese grater..... hmmmmm...... the possibilities.....

lol

a large truck battery and some jump leads should also be involved imo :cool:

[sIZE=2] they are dreadfull - can't believe they didn't get voted off tonight - Danyl to win [/sIZE]

You'r Robbie doesn't agree, he loves em......

Robbie loves....

John & Edward from the X Factor. They're so bad it's brilliant. I thought not being able to sing would be a negative in a music contest but I've been proved wrong. So there's hope for me yet - the only Welshman who can't carry a tune.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opinion/columnists/robbie-savage/Robbie-loves-John-and-Edward-but-hates-doing-the-bins-article197775.html

Are you going to change your opinion now?? :D

It's just another repeat of Chicco, they will stay in whilst all the ones that don't stand a chance of winning are voted out, when it gets down to the final few that can win it they will be out and in the papers every feckin day.

You just know they will have some cheesy Christmas song out, in the video dressed up in those crappy xmas knitted jumpers throwing snow balls at each other.

Likes abit of both apparently, Saturday he'l be up for a chipolata and Sunday a fajita. Vicky has a thing for blokes who are in touch with there feminine side, Savage & Idiakez with there long flowing golden hair and Doyle and Danyl who will take anything thats going.

what a load of poo poo the x factor is this year, only good point is that Bov Jovi is on this sunday, music actually worth listening too

is bov jovi a bit like tevie onder ?

or maybe even ichael ackson?

sorry, i just found it funny, must be the xxxx im drinking:D

Archived