hi i am new

ramfan jp

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by ramfan jp;37285

yer but alot of red dogs are not nice but there is alot of ram fans who will not come on if there is a red dog on that is what i am saying

Obviously some will and if you have a look around alot don't mind the odd away fan. We've had a couple disagree with the way we do things round here and have left although the majority are happy with having the odd Red Dog around.

that is what i am saying you can not have them on one site there is to much **** going on wiht them and if there is a red dog on here and saying alot of bad thing before you can band them they may have lost you 10 members if you know what i am saying mate.

We have a decent little forum here that includes having banter with Forest, Leicester and recently Everton fans. We having been going for almost a year now and we have lost a 2 members as far as I'm aware due to having Forest fans on here. I appreciate your advice although myself, Boycie and the moderators on the forum have it under control and we're happy with the way the site is and are not looking to make it exclusive to Derby fans.

Originally posted by ramfan jp;37291

ok thanks for postinf back to me

i will live if a red dog p me off and i will not come back

We don't hold members by gunpoint, although as I say to everyone if a user is annoying you go into your user control panel and you can ignore that user which will remove all his posts when your logged in.

Oh sheepy, you are a one...

as you well know we have plenty of forums of our own... they just dont have characters like you on 'em - and you make my day:rolleyes:

As for my opinion not counting - meh, from what i've seen neither does Daves so we'll just sit over in the ignored corner mumbling to ourselves:p

This guy has been banned now for spamming random members by PM with links to his forum.

Thanks to the members which reported him, and this is the type of pm's he has been sending........

hi ram fan how are you ? so what do you think about this site i am new here andi think it is not the best derby county site out there because there is not alot of people on and there is not alot of info about the rams on here. but please let me know what you think

this is a better site [url=http://www.......co.uk]www.......co.uk please join

Don't worry, I've given him a taste of his own medicine.

Archived