Harbingers of doom

I remember after the Blackburn 0-0 everyone was on here moaning and groaning about the forward line. Today was 1pt gained not 2 lost. Wedsnesday will cause problems for the teams at the top as they are decent. 3 clean sheets against 3 top 8 sides two of which were away from home; i would have snapped your hand off if you had offered me this after the NFFC defeat. I just hope none of this negativity is at PP on Saturday when we need backing by every fan to beat Brighton.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd say we were rubbish and arrogant on the ball vs Wednesday. But I wouldn't call that doom mongering as in over half the games we've played we've been in control and managed games brilliantly. 

Even vs Wednesday we showed that if we have to defend that we can do it bloody well. 

But on the ball was crap. Can't say it wasn't. Well you can, but then you'd have to say the performance v Cardiff was up there as our best of all time, such was the difference. 

Like to see arrogance and swagger from players. But not when 5 yard passes are missing targets

Archived