Unlucky Clement

Matt Carbon

9 hours ago, eddie said:

Good man. CamTAD please (Campaign for tackling acquired deafness).

camTAD it is. 

The other suggestions were all good but I made the deal with Eddie, should have been more clear in my first post of the thread... But it was post Hull excitement.

i will bung a tenner onto the forum funding at some point as well.

in hindsight I think Mr Clement has been very lucky... Namely to have £10m to spend on the last day of the transfer market. However, the results speak for themselves so long may it continue!

Ps no relation to Matt carbon... him missing an open goal with a header at the baseball ground was one of my first memories of the Rams. 

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Matt Carbon said:

camTAD it is. 

The other suggestions were all good but I made the deal with Eddie, should have been more clear in my first post of the thread... But it was post Hull excitement.

i will bung a tenner onto the forum funding at some point as well.

in hindsight I think Mr Clement has been very lucky... Namely to have £10m to spend on the last day of the transfer market. However, the results speak for themselves so long may it continue!

Ps no relation to Matt carbon... him missing an open goal with a header at the baseball ground was one of my first memories of the Rams. 

You didn't state which Christmas tho ..

Fair play for being honest ..:D

8 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

I was one of the few who developed a twitch and suggested Clement needed to learn quickly. 

Pleased to say that, whether it was him or the players that needed to learn, it's happened.

No shame in saying it how it is, as long as you know when to admit your fears may have been unfounded. 

It was a poor start.But right now, we've clawed back something like 12 points on Brighton, and they are dining out on being unbeaten!  

Have a feeling that won't be the case come this evening! Rowett will get his players motivated for this one and with the best away record to defend I think they'll come away with all 3 points!

43 minutes ago, Jean Antoine Tessier said:

Have a feeling that won't be the case come this evening! Rowett will get his players motivated for this one and with the best away record to defend I think they'll come away with all 3 points!

Draw. They will remain unbeaten until they come to the iPro

9 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

I was one of the few who developed a twitch and suggested Clement needed to learn quickly. 

Pleased to say that, whether it was him or the players that needed to learn, it's happened.

No shame in saying it how it is, as long as you know when to admit your fears may have been unfounded. 

It was a poor start.But right now, we've clawed back something like 12 points on Brighton, and they are dining out on being unbeaten!  

Good job we bought Butterfield and Johnson .

They have supplemented the rest of the squad after the loss of Hughes .

I'd suggest it is the fans who should learn. 

The season is long and to be throwing the towel in after a few games is plain daft. Clement is an intelligent man who admits he learns more every day. 

Give the money to the 1884 group who are getting off their arses to make something happen that most fans just sit and whinge about. 

Archived