Leicester City v Derby County

Day

Game of two halfs although wouldn't say we were all over them in the second half like Leicester were in the first. 2 penalty shouts, Commons shot hit the crossbar and one on one with the keeper at the end, we had the chances to get the 3 points but so did Leicester in the first half so yeah a point each is probably a fair result. 2 new injuries tho grrrrr.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Rammers!

Trust me, i'm not trying to be you're usual antagonistic oppostion fan on a forum but Derby looked very poor today. I was surprised at just how little Hulse, Teale and Commons did and TBH i'm disappointed we didn't beat you. That said, we weren't much btter

We was very poor in the first half although I thought we played much better in the second half. Teale not doing much doesn't surprise me, nor does Commons despite having our best chances today. What did you make of the 2 penalty shouts?

I was far end of the ground so can't really say mate, although Sav trying a dive for the first one wouldn't surprise me. No idea what happened on the second shout, handball was it?

I about kecked meself when Commons was through on goal (stunning tackle by Jack hobbs) and the Sav free kick!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO to the Leicester police !!! well pee'd off - they made all the coaches pull over at Leicster f.e.services and made us wait for an hour ! till gone 2 o clock -we got to the ground at 2.55 got to seatjustr in time to see players come out of the tunnel - NOT HAPPY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The penalties looked dead certs to me and i thought overall we deserved to win - Teale was SHITER than normal, Commons is no where near fit enough - Hulse did nothing , nor did Livermore - AGAIN !! Leacock was brilliant - as was Moxey and SAVAGE :rolleyes: WHY OH WHY did Nigel take Croft off and not Teale or Livermore ??? no-one could understand it all all.

From the discussions during the international break you are on track for the "realistically best case scenario"

A point is a point and shouldn't be scoffed at - you've moved closer into safety... and probably most importantly helped us overtake the foxes... thanks :D

Well the first half we were shocking I agree, second half you had the ref on your side. Roger Davies said "In the Prem you would have been given them penalties" Well, the ref was a Prem Ref wasn't he? Shithouse!

Lesta wil be mid table like us if that is anything to go by, Jack Hobbs is a class act, the rest? Average.

We should have took them in the last 10 mins.

No beer in the ground, but, I was told that we don't sell beer to the away fans either. Never knew that?

Loved the "YOU FAT *******!" to the drum beating cheap mans Tango in the home fans.

There was also more stewards than lesta fans aswell, never seen so many gormless stewards.

Boycie - if they dont sell beer to away fans - how come they have a massive Green King Brewery sign behind the counter with 5 pumps covered up :angry: The chanting was great - i wanted to shove his drum stick somewhere tho after a while ! I also thought it was a sell out - there were plenty of empty seats in their end.

We filled your ground for you - we filled your ground for you ;)

Catagory A matches do not get beer for away fans, plus the don't normally get 3000+ away fans, so parts of the concorce is used by the home fans I think.

We were in the ground at 2.00 £1.50 for a cup of tea, and £1.00 for a chunky kit kat.

They aint got a shirt sponsor, the scoreboard was broke, not that it mattered, the bogs were tiny. No beer, Geeks for stewards.

Was it me, or did our shirts look hard to tell apart from a distance? Not enough contrast. What was wrong with White shirts?

Thats all they spoke about on the radio for the first 10 minutes why we wasn't wearing white, after looking at the pictures on the OS it does seem a tad odd. Don't we have to wear away shirts for a certain percentage of away games? I'm sure I heard some daft rule like that.

Anyone stay up to watch the highlights?....shocking. I know it wasn't the best of games although Leicester had quite a few chances in the first half, Commons shot hitting the crossbar plus one on one with the keeper and our two penalty shouts. Was that not worth showing?

Archived