Favourite non Derby player...

Day

Have you got a player (not ever played for Derby) that you kinda look out for, not in a stalkerish way but hope does well?

Michael Owen for me, I know he plays for Man Yoo but watching him play for England as a youngster and only a couple of years older than myself and score that wonder goal against Argentina in Euro 98 really stuck with me. He actually comes across as a decent person as well unlike alot of the "do you know who I'am?" players in football today.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oooh does Nathan count he's on loan at Barnsley now so i shall be looking out for their results ! yeah it may be a comedown but at least he is playing ! before you lot start hhhmm i used to look out for Rory Fallon when he was at Swansea and also erm... Varney when he was at Crewe ! always used to look at the lower teams strikers rather than the premiership, other than that i try and follow all the ex-derby players to see how they are doing.

Originally posted by Daveyboy;35471

Have you got a player (not ever played for Derby) that you kinda look out for, not in a stalkerish way but hope does well?

Michael Owen for me, I know he plays for Man Yoo but watching him play for England as a youngster and only a couple of years older than myself and score that wonder goal against Argentina in Euro 98 really stuck with me. He actually comes across as a decent person as well unlike alot of the "do you know who I'am?" players in football today.

i didnt know Argentina was in Europe Daveyboy

No not in that way. I just like his free kicks and what he brings to England. He's been playing well for LA Galaxy and they're quite high in the MLS now. No-one reports it though do they? They only report when he's playing crap.

He is a complete bender ...

of the ball.

phil taylor !

one hunnnnnnnnnnnnnndreddddddddd nnnnnnnnnnnneigggghhhhhhtyyyyyyyyyyyy

my favourite player,

only jocking he,s a boring clayhead from stoke:D

kevin piertersen !

as you,ve guessed trig aint to bright at this is he?

marvelous marvin haggler:D

Archived