QUIZ: Who am I? (Retro Edition)

Bridgford Ram

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is 92 Alan Burchenal? I cannot think of anyone else. I would only remember top flight players from the mid 80s.

No I did worry it was too hard, although he was a top fllight player for a lot of the Eighties.

Player 92

Debut 1973

Year / Club / Appearances / Goals

73-83 Swansea 393-102

83-84Stoke 48-6

84-87 QPR 87-5

87-88 Leicester 23-0

88-90 Swansea 90-16 

90-92 Bradford 89-6

92-93 Cardiff 51-2

78-88 Wales 47-7

Finished 1993

I didn't know this answer, so googled it and must confess, it rings no bells, I'd never have got it in a month of Sundays.

I must admit i am struggling - my approach is to try and think through all "welsh" surnames, Jones, Hughes, Williams etc but that has so far only resulted in names i can rememebr that are obviously wrong.

and if the surname is not an obviouslly welsh one then clearly my approach is fatally flawed.....

I must admit i am struggling - my approach is to try and think through all "welsh" surnames, Jones, Hughes, Williams etc but that has so far only resulted in names i can rememebr that are obviously wrong.

and if the surname is not an obviouslly welsh one then clearly my approach is fatally flawed.....

his surname is also a first name, a la John Terry, David James, JIm Leighton etc.

Archived