What's happened to Martin and Bent.

Curtains

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

defoe socred again and wants to leave sudnerland we should sign him up 

I agree. Who elsedo you think we should sign. Maybe someone to replace martin alongside defo?

who would you go for?

who would you sign to fill in for Hughes?

do you rate keogh or would you sign another defender to play alongside Shackell? Any suggestions?

I think Martin just needs to get his first touch back I've seen him a few times this season already take two touches and pass where it would of been an instant one touch pass before his injury won't take long I think and he will be back to his best 

I agree. Who elsedo you think we should sign. Maybe someone to replace martin alongside defo?

who would you go for?

who would you sign to fill in for Hughes?

do you rate keogh or would you sign another defender to play alongside Shackell? Any suggestions?

keep martin for sure but maybe get joey barton hes a free agent right now and knows the champiosnsip and how to win it. keogeh is good now not sure how long itll last maybe hes trying to get a move so yeah get a another defender in like lewis dunke or James Tarkowski both young and good shackell is getting on now so

Here's the thing . It's no good praising and patting on the head poor performances , it's no good slamming and humiliating either . Honest , fact based appraisal and answers / ideas to improve  is how you manage people coupled with motivation . 

Some on here are just blindly incapable of criticism and behave like  these players are gods . Get a grip .

Fact of the matter is that Martin and Bent have for whatever reason been poor so far this season . It's not wrong to highlight it . Just look at the goals !

imo bent does not look sharp and efficient . Martin looks uninterested at times .. U can see it in his body language . Ince CAN be great but it's not every game .

They've had all this possession but it's not come to a great deal and that's the issue to address .

I support the manager and team and I'm sure it will take time to get everyone on board . Playing well .

Need an inventive midfielder and a really fast sharp forward .

coyr 

Chris Martin didn't exactly have a flying start last season either to be fair, so to write him off this seems foolish.

I thought Bent did well against Birmingham.

Overall we have enough options up front at the moment and we shouldn't panic and buy has-beens. That approach hasn't done QPR much good.

Archived