Player leaves Rams

vicky-27

An un-named player (acadamy) has left Derby today - said he is fed up with the training it is w*nk and that's why Derby are playing sh*te - interesting - i had heard it was not good - more like part-time training.

I was told by the player himself - who has now decided he doesn't want to be named

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I know who it was as I saw the original thread

Not sure why he wants to stay anonymous, if he's leaving then it will be on the official site when he's gone.

So because training is crap thats why we're playing *****? or is it this academy player hasn't broke into the first team despite the player in his position being crap so he's spitting his dummy out?

i have heard and read a few things from a few of the acadamy lads that say the training is crap - they go in late, leave early and have to much time off. Sav mentioned something about it to a while ago to about them not doing much training.

Don't know why he changed his mind - like you said it will be official soon amyway.

Not every player will be happy with Cloughies training, tactics etc. as an academy lad you just need to get your head down and work, it's your job to play football. If your seriously not happy hand in a transfer request or loan move request, simples.

Unless you know him personally or it's just a Facebook thing you have going on with him he's been abit daft by telling fans this.

Who doesnt moan about there boss at work, I bet half of the Man United squad moan like hell about Fergie. Doesn't mean you stop working hard, think it's a load of twoddle if you ask me. Obviously I don't have him on my Facebook so I don't know him that well but to me it sounds like a kid whos having a tantrum cos he's not made it into the first team and we're looking to loan in a player who plays in his position......I'm not blowing his cover by saying that am I?

Archived