No reported injuries yet..

Now I don't want to jinxed it (I probably just did), but there have been no injuries yet caused by this pre season, that have resulted in players missing games (Buxton a carry on from last season).

I remember last pre season, we headed into our home pre season fixture vs Rangers with a central defensive crisis and Forsyth playing CB, with Naylor at LB, and with countless members of the squad having back injuries...

Does this prove the quality of the coaching by Clement? Obviously injuries are also part luck (or unlucky), but to have none is seriously surprising after 4 weeks of pre season. 

As this was a major issue for us last season, this is very encouraging IMO

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When Thorne went down against Utrecht, there was an audible groan from hundreds of Derby fans. I think we were all relieved that he'd just got a whack when contesting a tackle.

(God, just how long's this bloody ferry taking?)

Don't get your hopes up just yet.

When the players were at Marbella a few years back I knew of a couple of them getting injured and it got announced when they were back. I can't remember the exact reason (It was different to what was reported in the DET) but it was something you'd actually give a fine for. Bucko was one of the injured 2 if i recall correctly.

I know this because they went to Marbella a few times and a friend was manager of a bar out there they kept going to - he got really good mates with an ex player of ours.

Archived